The Importance of a Healthy Retirement Plan
Given the nature of the regulatory environment and the emphasis plan sponsors are now placing on the capabilities of advisors and the services they are providing, it is essential that an accurate measurement of a plan’s value exists. While record keepers have provided their own branded versions of this type of information to plan sponsors in the past, LPL Financial Retirement Partners understands that now more than ever, advisors want to control this analysis and deliverable. To meet this demand, LPL Financial Retirement Partners has associated with Fiduciary Benchmarks and created the Retirement Plan Health Check. This comprehensive and sophisticated program allows us to access and provide qualitative plan statistics in a simple straightforward format.
Our Plan Health Check Solution
The new Retirement Plan Health Check tool allows us to provide a competitive offering to our clients in the form of a true and unbiased plan health breakdown. The Retirement Plan Health Check tool allows us to report on the "health" of a plan by presenting key plan attributes compared to a valid peer group, such as:
- Historic and age group-based plan participation, deferral rates and average account balances
- Highly and non-highly compensated employee statistics
- Age group segmentation and total participant contribution levels
- Current and historic portfolio diversification data shown in total and divided by age groups
- Aggregate plan performance
- Plan fees
- Ability to save historical results regardless of plan provider
How the Plan Health Check Works
The output is completely modular and we have the ability to choose from a large number of unique report combinations based on your preferences. The output is plan sponsor-focused in an easy to understand format that includes colorful tables, charts and graphs.