What You Can Expect
As your professional team of advisors, you can expect the following:
- Provide group and one-on-one educational meetings at your location(s) and/or in our office. Individuals are welcome for investment reviews during and post employment.
- Assist in the preparation (if needed) and on-going adherence to an Investment Policy Statement
- Assists with prudent selection of investment options in an effort to provide sufficient asset classes with different and distinct risk/return profiles so participants may properly diversify their portfolios
- Control and account for investment expenses
- Assist with monitoring and supervising all service vendors and investment options
- Meet with the Investment Committee and/or Board of Directors at the frequency dictated by the IPS or as needed
Helping the trustees manage fiduciary risks an ensuring employees have access to the best tools available and readily accessible information; resources that go beyond their 401(k) and beyond their retirement years.